So we are putting it to a vote of paws (if there is more than one bun per burrow you will have to agree on a date to send in).
Potential dates are 26th July, 2nd August, 4th October and 11th October. (all sunny days).
Cicely and I with a bit of help from Tim have found a nice venue which is happy to have our slaves in for an afternoon. It has a patty-o for if the weather is nice and we can let them have a run out on it for a change and an indoor room with both a kitchen and litterbox facilities. We think they should have a picnic which includes lots of carrots and swiss rolls.
Let us know what you think we should do, voting commences NOW and a decision will be made over the weak end with a final decision being announced on Monday.
Also Cedric needs to instruct his slave as to what songs to learn the music for. If you know what your two foot is to sing on your behalf can you let Cedders know please.
if you want to look at the venue we have chosen look here.............